Senin, 17 Oktober 2016

Week 10

Many opportunities comes as you go through life. Whether you take it or not, it shape you and make you becomes who you are now. Taking an opportunities in life was never an easy decision especially if its a big opportunities and change a big part of your life There are opportunities to buy a new house, have a new job, or make a new family. There are also a rare opportunities to experience a new thing for your education. The opportunities comes to me and that's why I decided to come and do this student exchange in BUUIC at Thailand.

Coming to BUUIC was a life changing experience. The reason I said this is because I spent my high school day working part time jobs so that I could use the money to go to college, and when I got full scholarship in college I decided to use the money to do something meaningful by doing this student exchange. Another reason is because I have always had a dream to travel the world and I think by doing this program I already took my first step to make my dream come true. The last reason is actually BUUIC was the only program available at that time and thankfully its affordable even though it blew up my saving. These are the reason why coming to BUUIC was and still is a life changing experience for me.

I decided to come and do student exchange in BUUIC at Thailand as a new experience for me and I haven't regretted it for once. As I already explained I come to BUUIC to do something meaningful in my life. I also want to fulfill my dream to travel the world, and well its the only program available in my campus at that time. So my advice to you is that whenever life throw opportunities at you, grab it and be excited about it like I do, because life is good.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar