This Semester
In life you meet a lot of opportunities along the way. There are
good opportunities, bad opportunities, and very rare golden opportunities. In
the beginning you can’t really know whether it’s a good opportunities or not. But
you took you chances anyway. Most of the time you glad you did take it. Just
like me when a very rare opportunities comes to me as I get to try a new
experience this semester, and it turns out to be a really wonderful experience
for me.
This semester have been wonderful in so many ways. The reason
why I said it is first because this semester I got to go to Thailand and do
students exchange which is a good decision. Second reason is because I get to
meet a lot of new friends from different country not just Thailand, many new
teacher with an excellent academic background, and visit a lot of new places
that I could never went have I didn’t take this chances. The third reason is
because I get to try a lot of delicious local dish and make memories I could
never forget. These are the reason why this semester is wonderful.
This semester have been wonderful in so many way for me. Because
I got to do students exchange in Thailand, I get to meet a new friends, a new
teacher, and see a new places. I also get to try a lot of delicious food and
memories I would cherish forever. Have you took your opportunities? Or you just
let it slide from your fingertips because you afraid of change? Because if you
haven’t, you really should, it might change you in a good way like it did to
me.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar